Picture Post


What up fam?
This week in Akron was a good one! Unfortunately I cannot remember though.. I should start taking notes of things to put in here. lol. So because I don't remember I'll just put pictures are explain them and that will be my email :)
1 & 2. Sister Grimnes and I made pancakes for dinner one day and couple weeks ago and 1 is the pancake she made and 2 is the pancake I made.. I can't cook to save my life.. lol
3. Sister Grimnes' mom sent cute valentines decorations and these were some! We made the old, gross elder's apartment into a cute, fun sister's apartment! Woo hoo!
4. I so pale.
5. I so pale part 2
6. Our humble abode, where the heart is, the nest, our sleeping palace, the Kenridge place, home, ❤
7 & 8. On Monday we went to Sister Faine's for dinner. She has like 6 garbage bags of clothes for us to go through and I got a pair of pants from her AND THEY LOOK JUST LIKE KIM POSSIBLE PANTS! It's amazing! So obviously we had to take pictures and videos of it because duh. It's like I'm Kim Possible! Also go to the dive link because there are some videos, and the videos are featuring a classing Sister Grant somersault :)
9. Mother and daughter ❤
10. It snowed so much last night and our driveway hadn't been plowed yet this morning so Sister Grimnes and I made little paths to ours and our neighbor's garages from the back door. It was fun! feat. the Rogue.

Well that is all. LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for everything!

Love, Sister Grant














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever