Here's An Email


Hey fam!

This week went by crazy fast. Honestly, time just needs to slow down. I'm not quite ready to go home yet. Don't get me wrong. I'm excited to see all of you, but I'm really sad to be leaving. I'm trying to soak it all in while I can! 

This week was a super one! We had exchanges and both Sister Bretz and her trainee, Sister Anderson, came to Roseville. It was so much fun! I was able to spend the whole day with Sister Anderson and she's awesome. I swear when I had been out for 3 weeks I said maybe like 3 words a day (okay maybe that's an exaggeration). I was so nervous and it took me a super long time to get used to the missionary way, but Sister Anderson was bomb! She killed it the whole day! We studied the Plan of Salvation together. Wow. I love Heavenly Father so much! He loves so much. His plan for us to have joy and to return to Him with our families (aka the Plan of Salvation) is literally perfect. Jesus Christ makes it all possible too! He can fix anything if you turn to Him! This is one of my favorite lines from Preach My Gospel, "As we rely on the Atonement of Jesus Christ, He can help us endure our trials, sicknesses, and pain. We can be filled with joy, peace, and consolation. All that is unfair about life can be made right through the Atonement of Jesus Christ" (PMG pg. 52). I love Jesus Christ, I love Heavenly Father. They love us. ❤

Sister Pierce and I talked to a lot of people this week. Good things are happening! We weren't able to meet with a lot of friends that we are teaching and that was kind of a bummer because I love them all so much. But we've been able to meet some great people!

Adam brought his two kids to church this week! He has a daughter named, Aleeya (9), and a son named Jackson (6). Those kids were so quiet during sacrament meeting! But the ward took them in so kindly and they LOVED primary! 

It's been a good one! I'm ready for another good one this week! 

Thank you all. I love you all so much! SO MUCH! Thank you for all of your support and your prayers and everything. I only have a couple emails left to send (aka a couple emails you have to read/ skim until you get to the pictures lol). Thanks again! Love yins!

Love, Sister Grant

pic 1. Missionaries in the Roseville ward & Mark. lol. Mark in basically an MDM legend. He's a fairly recent convert and he goes to like 3 wards each Sunday! He's so sweet!
pic 2. Sister Anderson and me
pic 3. Sister Pierce, Sister Bretz, Sister Anderson, and me
pic 4. Sister Pierce making me pancakes! What a sweetheart!
pic 5. ❤ I'll miss her so much! I think I might just take her home with me! 
pic 6. Hariklia! She made us cake on Halloween. She's from Greece and she's the funniest person in Roseville!

Watch this video. Just do it. It's so good: ! It's my favorite video!







Comments

  1. I miss you, sweet, kind-hearted Adrienne. I'm so happy you are nearing your return home; but, I know the mission field will miss you. Your kindness and empathy has been a blessing to those you have encountered on your mission. I enjoyed the time we got to spend together and will truly miss you. I hope you will come back to BG some day.

    Love you.

    Brother Shurts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Exchange Ever

Settling In :)