Adam's Baptism! :D



Hello friends and family,
This week was so, so, so wonderful! We saw like a billion miracles this week!

#1 HIGHLIGHT OF THE WHOLE WEEK! ADAM EMMENDORFER WAS BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO WONDERFUL! His kids were there and it was so great. Happiest moment!! He was so stoked. And he's so ready and he bore his testimony and it was so sweet! It's been so amazing to watch his testimony of the gospel grown these past weeks. It's been incredible to witness! He also was confirmed on Sunday and it was so wonderful. He invited so many people to his baptism. He had so many friends and family there! It was awesome! We've started teaching his friend Darren. Adam has completely changed his life in the past year. One year ago he didn't even believe in God and now he is a true disciple of Jesus Christ. Adam is the bomb. I'm so glad he's my family!

 We had cookie splits Thursday night. We went to visit the first person on our list and we knocked on his door. Some guy answered and we asked for Brother Provo, but he said he didn't live there. So we started talking to the guy who answered the door. His name is Korey. We talked a little about the Book of Mormon and asked if we could share more and he said yes! We went back Sunday night and he said he would read and pray about the Book of Mormon. Korey is awesome!   

I can't express in words how I feel about going home. I feel like it's impossible to describe; I'm so sad but also I'm so excited! My family has been so good at supporting me; my MDM family, my OCM family, and my family at home. I'm so grateful. Gratitude; that's what I feel the most of. I'm grateful for Heavenly Father and His plan for us. I'm grateful for the Savior and His sacrifice for us. I'm grateful the my testimony. I'm so grateful for my MDM family of missionaries, members, and non-members. I'm just so grateful.

Being with the people of PA, Ohio, and Michigan has been such a privilege. It's been an even bigger honor to be serving my Father in Heaven.  I'm so grateful for the testimony I've developed. I testify that the Book of Mormon is true; it's the word of God and will help everyone for the better in their life. I testify God has a plan for teach of us and that Jesus Christ is at the center of this plan. Jesus Christ is our Savior. He will help us through everything as we turn to Him; just ask for His help and He'll be there. I testify that through Jesus Christ we can change; we can repent; we can find happiness and joy despite the hard time we all experience. I testify that His gospel is the only to find that happiness; faith, repentance, baptism, the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. I testify that Jesus Christ's gospel has been restored through the prophet Joseph Smith also with the authority from God, and the Church of Jesus Christ. I testify that we have a prophet called by God on the earth today; that man is President Russel M Nelson and he receives revelation from God. He is our anchor that will lead us back to Heavenly Father. I testify that these things are what will bring lasting happiness to people. I've seen it in me and the people I've been able to teach. 

I'm so thankful for this privilege I've had to serve the Lord for a full-time 18 month mission. It's been the best time of my life so far. 

Thank you for each of your support. It has meant the world. I love yins!
Love, Sister Grant

1 & 2. I love Adam! I'm so happy he was baptized!
3. Michigan <3
4. Sister Williams, Sister Pierce and I
5. Sister William's motto <3
6. I will miss Sister Pierce (aka Elder Thurber) so much!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Exchange Ever

Here's An Email

Settling In :)