Well ... Here Was the Week! And It Was Good!



Well this week was good! SO GOOD!!

I went on exchanges with Sister Bretz this week ❤ My last exchange. 💔

It was so good though! I learned a lot about diligence. She's so amazing! And we had a great time! We did service at the Salvation Army and when we got to the car we had the sweetest note left on our windshield. It was so great!

We had interviews this last week and that means we had some instructions from the Assistants. I loved it so much! They taught us a super simple way to teach the 3rd point in The Restoration- "Heavenly Father Reveals His Gospel In Every Dispensation." It's a lot of new things for people to learn and honestly I've struggled with it my whole mission. Luckily the Holy Ghost is who helps people understand the gospel and when I don't teach the best He is so good at helping people know its true anyway! But it was so good! I'm so grateful I can apply this to my teaching now! Basically it was like teaching and checking for clarification with simpleness. It sounds weird but it was so good! SO GRATEFUL!! I didn't have an interview with President Cleveland though, but he did talk to all of our companionships so I talked with him with Sister Pierce. He talked about charity. That man has so much charity! I want to have that much! I really love you all a lot and I hope you know that. 

Also, highlight of the week: church of course. Other highlight of the week: WE WENT TO A BAPTISM WITH ADAM AND IT WAS AT THE BLOOMFIELD HILLS YSA BRANCH!! I got to see Lucien and Winnie! And Adam got to see the temple because it was at the stake center right across from the temple!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! It was too much joy for me to handle! Lucien gave a talk on baptism. He did such a great job and he is doing so well and I love and miss him so much! And Winnie gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and it was perfect just like her. Wow. She's amazing. I'm going to video call her when I get home and read the Book of Mormon with her because I miss doing that. It was so great!!
And Adam went and saw the temple and then we taught him about the priesthood and temples this weekend and it was so great. He helps the ward so much already. He's giving rides and doing cookie splits with us. HE IS SO BOMB! 

It's been so good this week! It will be another good one! ❤❤

Happy early Thanksgiving! #1 I'm thankful for Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father #2 I'm thankful for the Ohio Cleveland Mission and The Michigan Detroit Mission and how President Brown and President Cleveland let me serve in them. 

I'm thankful for all of you! LOVE YINS (I'm also thankful for the word yins)!

Love, Sister Grant

ic1. Cute note on the car (I suspect April left it)
pic2. It snowed this week! Winter is here!
pic3. Winnie ❤❤❤❤❤❤ 
pic4. Lucien ❤❤❤❤❤❤ (we didn't get this picture)
pic5. Adam at the temple with Sister Pierce, Sister Crane, and me  (we didn't get this picture)
pic6. Sister Pierce had to go to the doctors today. I thought of McKenna the whole time #1futurePA






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Exchange Ever

Here's An Email

Settling In :)