Lucien Was Baptized!



Hi mom! Can you send this to everyone please? Thank you! Love you!

Hello fam!

 So this week has been amazing! So was last week too! We had district activity last week so I didn't have time to email. I'm alive and well! We went hammocking with the district and it was totes fun. Created a lot of unity.

So Ressee came to church this week!  It was so great! She cried and she loved it! But it was also kinda weird because Ressee is a very unique person and she was not feeling super good about Relief Society and she was "getting bad vibes" from the sister teaching the lesson. (For the record there was no bad vibes from her. Ressee just thinks everyone is out to get her). So she walked out of RS. We followed her and she just wandered for a minute and it was good. We walked around the temple and it was good. It was interesting though because she was making some comments in RS and here are some of them "these are not good people trust me I can tell." "She has a negative vibe." "I ain't gonna come back to church again" "uhhh uh. She evil.." We literally were so shocked but now Ressee is good and so is the ward and all is well it was definitely an interesting experience for sure!

On Saturday we went to a service project with the YSA in Detroit. There were so many bees but luckily Sister Bretz and I didn't get stung even though we were the ones to uncover their nest! 

BEST PART OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK!! LUCIEN WAS BAPTIZED AND CONFIRMED!! So I don't actually know if I've talked about Lucien but Sister Bretz and I have been teaching him for about 4 weeks. He was taught by Elder Winslow and Elder Aumen and they handed him off to us so he could go to the YSA. It's been a blessing to teach him! He's family! A great guy! He makes Sister Bretz and I laugh a lot! He has a solid testimony and it is awesome! He was baptized on Saturday and it was amazing. The happiest day ever! President and Sister Cleveland came. The elders were there. Another set of elders from our district were there so Elder Wells could sing and so many members of the YSA came too! He is so amazing!!!! 

Great week! I'll try to fill in the rest with pictures!

Also transfers are this week so I'll find out what's happening Tuesday! I hope to stay but I think I'm leaving. I'll talk to you on Monday!

Love Yins!
Love, Sister Grant 

1. Lucien's Baptism!
2. Lucien's Baptism again!
3. District pic. 
4. Sister Bretz and me!
5. Detroit 
6. We've been painting :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever