Got No Time

Hey Family,

Preparation day is going good! We do it differently here on campus most weeks because well we are on campus. So we have split p-day and do half of it today (we started at 1:30) and then we will do a bit of it throughout the week and this evening and also Saturday. It's kinda crazy. But it's good! 
Detroit is good. For food. Coney dogs are literally everywhere here! They are also kinda gross but they are literally everywhere! Also Ohio does this thing where they put chili on spaghetti noodles.. ? It's more of a central/ southern Ohio thing. Northern Ohio (especially Toledo) has a lot of corn! Also Vernor's gingerale is a MI thing! I think everything else is pretty normal to me! 

We had missionary leadership council this week so I got to see Sister Rice! She's great! She is going home with me and she is also on Fall/Spring and she also thinks I should go to school in the Winter and so does Kenn and so do I. Jessica told me to tell you to talk to Emily about it. Do you think you can get me into the winter semester? I think that would be super helpful! 

So I can't email back and forth anymore because that's a rule Pres. Cleveland set but I can reply to emails! YAY! I don't have a ton of time today because well I wrote a pretty lengthy email to Pres. Cleveland today. We just haven't been reaching our goals in our area even though we've been working hard so I asked for some tips. 
Anyway! We are having a member of the 70 come this week and I get to see Sister Rice two days in a row -Thursday and Friday. So that will be cool!

I have no time so here is a link to my google drive; here you will be able to watch videos of me being a dweeb and see silly pictures of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever