Just Talk to Me About the Lord

This week has been so good! Elder and Sister Dyches were awesome! I saw Jessica Rice twice! And I saw Sister Grimnes! And Sister Chance! And Elder Hawkins and Elder Skinner! Sister Rice and I laughed at the picture. She said something along the lines of , "I'm a monster!" and then she said, "I mean Iook like myself *zooms all the way into her chubby baby thighs* I mean these thighs are the same!" She is so funny! We have talked about recreating the picture! haha! We have it planned! We haven't gotten to show Pres. Cleve yet but That would be fun!

I'm doing great! We had to drop Ressee (she's a progressing investigator who I might not have talked about because I haven't had much time to email.. also I haven't really written in my journal in quite some time... ooops). That was sad. She's just not willing to change. I love that lady! We found two new investigators today though! Today we were teaching a girl named Megan on campus and we asked her why she was interested in learning more and she said, "Because one of my favorite singers is a member of your church" and so we were like, "Oh! Who is that?" And she says, "Do you know who David Archuleta is?" Me- "wow. David Archuleta is a blessing to this world!" That was cool! And that had never happened to me before! 

In church on sunday.. last sunday, a guy named Jay talked about breaking horses and compared it to a broken heart and contrite spirit so cool! 

I am happy! Leadership training went well! I'm being obedient! 
Love you! 

Also I've been asked dating advice so much this week.. really only like three times.. but WHY? It's stressing me out! Just talk to me about the Lord! DUH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever