Week 2

Sister Grant and Sister Warren

Hello hello friends! 

I love you all! This week has gone incredibly fast! It feels like just yesterday I was having P-day. I feel really comfortable here now and that's all gonna go away for a while because I leave bright and early 3:30 Tuesday morning! Myself, Sister Warren, Elder Hawkins, and Elder Skinner all leave at 3:30 in the morning to head to the airport... yay.. jk It will be good! We also travel with 5 other sisters going to Cleveland but they're all assigned to the visitors center! So that'll be fun to get to know them! We've seen them and I follow one on instagram and they're all very sweet! I'm excited to go with them!The rest of our district leaves at 3:50 in the morning. I will be so sad to leave my district :( but that's okay! We all plan on staying in touch! I just love them all so much!

A lot of people moved into the new buildings this week but my zone moves in next Monday, so we'll get one day in there! The new buildings are BEAUTIFUL! so so so so so great! It almost feels like a temple inside if that makes sense. They have so many great pictures and quotes on the walls and they all center you on Christ. It feels so great in there! My favorite part about the new buildings is the ponder rooms. They have giant pictures of prophets and stuff and then on the other side of the wall it has a question to ponder about that! I'll send pics! The best was the Moses one. It is an incredible pictures of him and his people walking across the red sea! It just. I can't. It's so beautiful and so touching to me. 


Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? - Exodus 3;11
"Do I have enough faith in Jesus Christ to accomplish anything He wants me to do?"

Also there are so many windows and they views are great! I love it! I wish we got more than one day in the new building but oh well! What can ya do? Ya know?


Also there was a pretty boring devotional on Sunday (I don't wanna use the word boring but frankly it was). But there was a great one on Tuesday! First of all it started off with the choir singing "Consider the Lillies" and it made me tear up because Mom always plays it and it made me really happy! I love that song! Then Elder Jorge Zeballos and his wife spoke and it was so great! The spirit taught me so many things! 

My district got to host some international missionaries yesterday! It was fun! They have a lot more to do than the missionaries from American and Canada so we got to show them around a lot more. Most of us hosted new missionaries from South Korea. They come here and then they go back to serve in South Korea. They had to get some chest xrays so we got to go to the BYU health center with them. It was kind of like a breath of fresh air to get out of the MTC. Don't get me wrong I love it here but also I can feel a little trapped. Also it was weird because Fixer Upper was playing on the TV but I enjoyed it haha!

Sister Warren and I taught the coolest person in the whole world! Her name is Becca and she is so cool! But we had our last lesson with her yesterday :( she is going camping in Southern Utah so unfortunately we won't see her again but I told her to hit us up if she ends up in Ohio! I cannot explain how cool she is! She's just great!

I got your package today! Thank you! I appreciate it! Made me feel very loved! We are outside quite a bit but not as much as the earlier weeks. It is getting so hot! We used to go outside for all of our exercise times but this week they finished the new gym floor. It is beautiful! SO NICE! Also its great to smell a gym! Smells like the school's gym! It brings back great memories! We play 4 square a lot as a zone and I play volleyball a lot! It's really fun! 

Also I'm hearing the Cavs are not doing great at all. I am wearing a mission shirt today and it says I'm going to Cleveland and a worker at breakfast told me that they had lost all three games so far! What the heck!? jk.. I'm not really invested! But hey! I'd like a win. Oh well!


I love you all! And I am thankful for everyone of you! Thank you for the support! Have the best week :) Next time you hear from me I'll be in Ohio! 
Love, Sister Grant :)

Where I'm headed
Look, I found my mom!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever