Merry Christmas!



What up fam?

Akron is going good! It's been a good week! We found a new investigator named Melonie. A convert in our ward referred her to us because he said the church would pay for her dog to be trained. Unfortunately we had to tell her "no", but she was open to hearing how we could help her spiritually! We taught her the Restoration and it went so well! I'm excited!

We also had Christmas zone conference on Friday and it was so much fun! I loved it so much! We just sang lots of songs. My zone sang a cool version of Away in a Manger and Sister Stout played the violin with it. And then the sisters sang Gethsemane and I sang the alto part! It was fun!

I saw so many friends at zone conference and it was the best day ever! I FINALLY SAW BAILEE! It was the happiest moment! I was walking into the church and she came running out and I was so excited! We ate next to each other and talked about home and it was so fun to finally have the OCM Westward Hos together! I also so Elder Skinner and Elder Hawkins. We were in the same MTC district and are in the same zone here! We're just missing Sister Warren unforutnately :( Also I saw Sister Green! She's my mission sister and she dies this transfer, but I'm so excited that we were able to have one zone conference together! I love her so much! 

Also we had exchanges this week in Wadsworth (shout out to Sister Reddish who served there) and it was great! It was so warm when we were there! I was with Sister Archibald and Sister Bywater was with Sister Stout. Sister Archibald and I have matching hats! She's so great! I loved being with her. I had soooo much fun! 

I love my mission! It's been such a great experience! I never want to leave!

Merry Christmas everyone! I love this season and how our hearts are turned a little more toward the Savior. I love Him and I know He is there to comfort us and help us with everything.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever