Sister Grant takes on Akron



Hello everyone!


First things first, Lebron James is in my area, so basically Sister Bywater and I are gonna baptize him. JK he has gates around his house. 

Akron is going good! There is like nothing happening here yet, but we're gonna get things going! Woo hoo!
It's a good ward and like everyone is from the west. They all know where St. Anthony is. I'm been asked about the Sand Dunes so many time! It's been fun! 

My new comp is super sweet. She is obsessed with Star Wars, so sometimes we talked about the like three things I know about it. haha! But she's great! 
I'm happy and I'm healthy! 
LOVE YOU ALL! 

Love,
 Sister Grant

My new address is 

(if you're gonna send something for Christmas or anytime just send it here. We won't get anything sent to the mission office until like January)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever