New Things!

Hello!
Transfer news! Sister Bullock is going home. She has worked hard and finished her mission with honor (so has Sister Winsor and Sister Archibald! I love them!). My new companion is Sister Chance. She has been serving as an STL in Warren for 4 transfers. That will be exciting for her to come here! I'm very excited! 

This week has been great! One great thing that happened was I got to go on exchanges with Sister Gutierrez. She is the bomb! I love her so much! I am so glad we were able to go on two exchanges together. She's gonna be in a different mission than me so I'm grateful we were able to spend time together. She's a friend for life! 

A major highlight was Dan went to a baptism this week! The Toledo sisters had a baptism and it was wonderful. Ted was baptized and the Spirit was just so strong! I'm so grateful we were able to go. I love baptisms! Dan really enjoyed it. He liked the way it was organized and he said it felt powerful. He said he's very excited for when he gets baptized! yaya!!

We went tracting yesterday with Angelina and we knocked on a door (the last door Sister Bullock will tract into) and we met Dan. He is an old man who let us right in! It's a miracle Angelina was with us so we could go inside because it was roughly like 97 degrees outside (not exaggerating)! We asked Dan if he'd ever met with missionaries before and he said he used to be a Mormon. He was a member in Michigan. We told Dan there was a church here and gave him a Book of Mormon and the address to the church! We're gonna go read with him later this week. It was really cool! It was pretty funny! He told us he makes necklaces and he gave us all one. haha! 
I'm excited to see what the next transfer brings. It should be great. Bowling Green is the best area! I love it here so much! I'm excited to see what Sister Chance and I will accomplish! Great things to come!

I love you all! I hope yins have a blessed week!
Love, Sister Grant

pic 1. Sister Gutierrez and me ❤
pic 2. District pic.. literally my face lol.
pic 3. Angelina, Sister Bullock, and me with our necklaces Dan gave us




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever