Life as a Mother!

Sister Grant and another missionary in the OCM
Hey pals!


This week has been so great! I got my baby. Her name is Sister Grimnes and she's from Santa Maria, CA. It's so cute to see her in the snow. She's so fascinated by it! It's been so fun to have her. I honestly forget that I'm training though. I have to do everything twice because I do it once and then I have to do it again. After I say, "OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY! I FORGET THAT I WAS TRAINING!" and then I redo it all again. It's been good! 

I forgot my camera so sorry no pictures of her this week!

Also half of our district got replaced this week. I LOVE THIS DISTRICT SO MUCH! Elder Haderlie is serving in New Portage and it's been so fun to see him again. We also got a new DL named Elder Brown. He's so great. They're so awesome! 

We had the opportunity to watch President Monson's funeral this week. I'm forever grateful for him and his great example of a wonderful prophet of God. One of my favorite quotes was his daughter, Sister Dibbs, quoting him. He would ask people, "Do you want to paint a bright spot on your soul today?" Then he'd ask them to serve others. Such a great example of service!

We also were able to watch the announcement of President Nelson yesterday with our zone and with President and Sister Brown. That was an amazing experience to watch with my fellow missionaries in the OCM. I can't wait to sustain our leaders April!

It's been a great week! Also we switched apartments with the elders this week so our new address is:
168 Kenridge
Fairlawn, OH
44333

LOVE YOU!

Love, Sister Grant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever