What to Expect When Sister Grant is Expecting



I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY! On Thursday night President Brown called told me I would be training one of the new missionaries! I'm so excited to have a baby! 

The week has been good but weird. Sister Bywater decided to go home on Thursday to get help with her anxiety so we've been getting everything ready for her to send home/ pack home and that took a lot of work, but it was good!

After district meeting we traveled to Cleveland and that's where I've been since! We had to come for the trainer meeting and then Sister Bywater flew out this morning, so we just stayed here. It's been so fun! We've been able to stay with the sister training leaders in the North Olmstead area and they are so great. They're Sister Bayona and Sister Garvin. Sister Garvin was my STL when I was in Youngstown. It's been the best to hang out with her! I'll be here until transfers tomorrow when I get my new companion. I'm so glad to be here! 

Tons of big news this week! #1 I'm training! and #2 We're getting smart phones! YAY! It's so exciting! I'm so grateful for the technology we have now and how it can be used for missionary purposes. It will be so great to learn. We got this little announcement from President (I'll just paste it in here..)

The long awaited time for our mission and technology has finally arrived. We received word a couple of weeks ago that we are now approved to use smart phones. The role out will be gradual with all missionaries having their own phone at the end of March. There will be a lot of training between now and then in both Mission Leadership Councils and Zone Conferences. If you have 3 months or more left in your mission at the end of March, you will be asked to purchase your own phone from an approved list of phone models. (Please do not buy any phone until the appropriate time.) If you have less than 3 months left at the end of March, you will be given a loaner that will be returned when you leave.

This is an exciting time. We will learn that these devices are only a tool to help us accomplish our purpose as missionaries, and that is to help others come unto Christ. 

There will more information forth coming.

We love you!

President and Sister Brown
 
How exciting is that!? I'm super excited to experience it! And I'm excited to be able to use new resources to help further the work.

Missionary work is so great! I absolutely love being a missionary! It's hard work, but it is the best work. I'm so excited that I get to share what makes me the most happy with others to help make them happy! 


Pictures:
1. Sister Bywater and I with the Callahan's. They're the sweetest ward members and we celebrated Twelfth Night with them this week.
2. Me and Sister Bywater. We had to run out to the car one night after we got home and I just wanna put it out there.. I love wearing boots with pants!
3. The District. Half of it will be different next transfer!
4. Me and Sister Bywater again. I'll miss that little human! I love her so much!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever