What up fam?

This week has been such a great week. It has been so spiritually uplifting I feel like I have been enough spiritually uplifted for 18 years, but that's not too much spiritual upliftation because you can never be too spiritually uplifted! General Conference was so filled with the Holy Ghost. Each and ever session gave me chills and tears because the Spirit was so strong. I especially felt God's love and a confirmation that we have modern day apostles and prophets during the Solemn Assembly. That was such a great experience and such a spiritual one. As I stood to sustain President Nelson I just get a reaffirming feeling that I know this is Christ's church restored to the earth. I'm so grateful to know that. I especially loved President Eyring's talk about the Holy Ghost. I've had lot's of questions about how I can better keep the Holy Ghost with me and his talk answered so many of them. Heavenly Father answers our prayers! He really, really does!

For Easter we watched the first session of conference at the church and then we went to the Lee's (our bishop's and his family) and we had lunch with them. They're so great. We then watched the second session at their house and had dinner with them. It was great to talk about conference with them. Family, the Lord is truly hastening His work. It's so important to do it anyway we can. We've been given tools to use and testimonies to share. The gospel is what brings true happiness and that's why we need to share it with others. Everyone deserves to have true joy! 
Sister Grimnes and I also decorated Easter eggs with some kits that were left in the apartment and that was fun! It's been a great week!

OH! Big news! Transfers are here and I'm peacing out of Akron! I'm headed to serve in the Bowling Green ward where I have the great opportunity to serve as a Sister Training Leader! My companion will be Sister Bullock and I am so excited to learn from her! I also get to be Sister Warren's STL and I'm so excited about that!! I am excited to grow and learn during this new adventure. I'm so grateful for what I have learned while I have been serving in the Akron ward. I have learned so much these past 18 weeks. I've learned so much about our Savior and His patience for us and His love for us. Each and everyday we get to start over and strive to be better because of His Sacrifice. How great is that! I will miss my baby, Sister Grimnes, so much but she is going to kick trash here in Akron with Sister Boren! I've loved being here and I've loved the people I've gotten to meet!

 Included in this email are a some of my favorite people I've met here. One is Sister Johnston. For Easter she gave us Kinder Eggs and we had matching toys! I love her so much! She hasn't had the easiest life but she is strong and she is loving. We must have known each other before we were born because I just love her so much! Second is the Haslam family (picture not including Brother Haslam aka the best ward mission leader ever). Their family is so supportive and loving and hilarious! The little one, Christian is like my favorite child ever. I love him. Third, I've loved my district here. They're bomb and we've had some solid district meetings! I'll miss them so much! Fourth, Sister Grimnes. I love her so much. She's the best. I'm excited for a new adventure!

Love, Sister Grant










Watch this great video about Christ: Because of Him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever