Wonderful Week of Wonderfulness



What up fam!?

This week was so great!!! I was able to go on two exchanges this week and they were so much fun! We were able to see miracles and find people to teach in both of them (we found 5 new investigators yesterday!). I went on exchanges with Sister Denham Wednesday and Thursday and I went on exchanges with Sister Gutierrez on Monday and Tuesday! I had too much fun on both exchanges! I love getting to know the sisters and learning from them. This is the funnest thing ever!

Sister Bullock and I were also able to do a service project with the YSA on Saturday. We volunteered together at BGSU (Bowling Green State University) to help Feed My Starving Children! It was so much fun and such a wonderful thing to do! We loved it! I love the YSA! It's full of some odd people but it's really fun and everyone is so accepting! We wore hair nets and we filled bags with rice, soy, vitamins, and veggies and then we sealed and packaged them. Each box we packed had 36 bags and each bag has 6 meals. All in all we were able to package like 124,000 meals! These meals are sent to kids in countries like Haiti and Jamaica and Honduras. They do these type of events all throughout the world and everyone (any age) can participate! Look it up to see if there is one close. It was so much fun and a great way to serve others. As Mosiah 2:17 says, " And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." 

Yesterday we also had an appointment with a guy named Phillip.. he's friends with one of the YSA members and we went over to answer his questions but it ended up he just wanted to bash with us. The reason I'm saying this is because the appointment didn't turn into a bash because I don't bash and that's not why I'm here. Sister Bullock and I established our purpose and told him that we aren't here to prove what we teach is true but that we're here to invite others to come to know for themselves that what she share is true. We got him to be quiet and we taught the Restoration and invited him to read and pray about the Book of Mormon. It's up to him to open his heart and we hope that he does. I'm grateful that the Spirit teaches and I'm grateful that He helped us during that appointment. It wasn't too bad even. I've had worse lessons! What I think was the coolest was seeing how much I've grown spiritually since the last bashing session I had. It was in Youngstown and it really shook me up. The things the people were throwing at Sister Winsor and I really put some questions in my head about what we believed, but I didn't give up. I really started studying harder and I prayed more than ever and my testimony was strengthened and I grew from that experience! So haters gonna hate but it doesn't really matter because I know the church is true! 

It's been a wonderful week! One more thing before I sign out.. SUNDAY IS MY TWIN SISTER'S (Kathy Grace Paige Maybellma Grant) BIRTHDAY! Tell her happy birthday because she is the best person ever! She deserves it! 
LOVE YOU ALL! Hope yins have a good week!

Love, Sister Grant






pic 1. Exchanges with Sister Denham
pic 2. Exchanges with Sister Gutierrez
pic 3. FMSC
pic 4. Saint Mary's sisters and Bowling Green sisters
pic 5. Toledo 1st sisters and Bowling Green sisters
I've had this song stuck in my head all week practically until Sister Bullock got "Hooked on a Feeling" by Blue Swede and "Come and Get Your Love" by Redbone stuck in my head lol. It's super good! Listen to it because it will make your day better! : Peace in Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever