A Week of Ups and Downs

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone,

This week has been full of ups and downs. Unfortunately, I've been looking at the downs though. But that's all gonna change here this next week! 

We got yelled at and just verbally beat down. It really wasn't fun. It happened on two different days, too. I've been feeling sorry for myself which has just not made for a good week.
 
But here are some great things that happened this week!

1. We had an awesome lesson with Leon: Brother Thibideau came with us to a lesson with Leon and it was the bomb. We talked about baptism and confirmation and Bro. Thib said the best things to Leon. Leon said that he is the closest to knowing that it's true right now. Hopefully he keeps studying and praying and he'll get his answer! We're gonna set up for him to watch General Conference at someone's house probably! That will be awesome!

2. We found some good potentials: Some have even turned into investigators! I'm excited for them too! 

3. THE WARD TALENT SHOW: It was necessary for me to put this in caps because it was so awesome! I'll share the video of Carl singing - so sweet! The room was so much fun. I loved it so much! I love the people of this ward! They're so great! Also David played in it and that was so cool! We have an appointment with him tonight! 

It has been so HOT here! That's funny that it is cold at home haha! Sister Winsor and I are doing well. We just had a bad week. It's been hard is all. I really love her though. She's a great example to me. Driving has been good! I have not gotten pulled over haha! Poor Katy!! We found some good potentials so we're working to get them to be investigators! We'll see what happens. That picture of you guys with Mariah made me so happy! 

Well that was my week. I love you all! 

Love, 
Sister Grant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever