Transfer Week


Hello Everyone!

First things first, I'm staying in Youngstown! And Sister Windsor is going to be my new comp! She just trained Sister Warren (my MTC companion)!  I'm really excited!

Sister Reddish is shotgun training in Elyria! These are her last two transfers, too! She is just really good at training I guess! haha! I'm really sad to see her go! She's just one of my favorite people I've ever met in my whole life and I'm really grateful to the things that she has taught me and for the great friend she has been to me! But luckily I'll see her again because we're both going to BYUI! And our houses are only like an hour and a half from one another! I'm really sad to see her go, but I know she'll be awesome there! She's just the best!

We drove to Cleveland yesterday and I got to hang out with the STLs there. That was fun! I learned a lot!

Sister Reddish and I always get told we look like twins and there is a picture that we kind of do! Not really because I have a twin (shout out to Sister Grant!) but it's fun! 



Well more next week! Love you all!

Love, Sister Grant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever