Email Email Email Email



Hola! Sister Rosa Grant here!

Well I had a lot planned to say for this email, but it looks like I have used my time in other ways ... (aka talking to the fam and Mra).. and we have to leave soon to go mini golfing so it will be more condensed! I promise one day I will have a detailed letter! Sorry fam!

Transfers are next week so I email on Tuesday and I really hope I leave Youngstown and go to Tallmadge with Sister Parker! That would be the best! I don't know if I'll leave though.. we'll see! I'll find out at the latest on Monday.

Exhanges were great! Sister Garvin and I saw miracles! We also met this guy named Ed! (he's in the picture)


We went to the temple last week. So good! The temple was so awesome! I saw Ellie Lucille Ferguson! The temple is tiny tiny tiny. You are just driving along a road and you look to your left and you're just like "oh.. there's the temple." It's cute though! We're blessed to have a temple so close at home.


Zone Conferece was the best! It's always the best thing ever! We just get to learn how to be better missionaries. We did learn though that there will be no more Christmas Conference in Kirtland :( so sad, but it's okay!

The ward is good! The Broadheads are moving back to Idaho this week. It's sad to see them go but I told Sister Broadhead that Sister Reddish and I will go visit them. I cried when I said goodbye to her. I'm not good at goodbyes. I'll have to get used to that! I'm doing good! The people we're meeting with are good. My ring with that I got for me and Kath, that says Joshua 1:9, broke.  :(

I took a risk and took a picture on Idaho St. It's pretty sketch but we were blessed with safety!


This Sasquatch was in this library today and I took a picture with it! (shout out to the Pope's and Sister Reddish)


Love,
Sister Grant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever