Sister Winsor and I working on a map of our area. 
Northern Hemisphere Sister Grant's letter (aka me): Shout out to Southern Hemisphere Sister Grant. I love her and miss her.

What up folks!?

This week has been really awesome! Or at least the past few days I can remember have been! I can't really remember what has happened but I'll give it a try!

We had a real good lesson with Leon and we brought Brother Nichols. Leon really opened up to us and said that he is closed off and so we're trying to open him up to get his answer. There is a baptism this Saturday in the New Castle Ward and we hopefully will be able to get him there. If he can't go to that one there are two baptisms next week. One is in New Castle and one in Youngstown! Things are happening in the district folks! It's so good!

We had an AWESOME lesson with Nikki yesterday! Brother Thibideau came and he was able to relate with Nikki so well. We planned on teaching the Word of Wisdom, but she had a bad day and it didn't feel right to any of us so we all felt like we should read the Book of Mormon with her and it was so good! She had said that when we got there she just felt better already and when we were reading she just kept saying how much better she was feeling. #theSpirit Brother Thibideau was so bold and it was awesome! He talked about... I can't remember but I know it was good and the Spirit was strong! Also she's been feeling sicky and he gave her a blessing and it was so cool! She said she felt the Spirit work through her! Ahh! I love missionary work!

Also we had such a good district meeting on Monday! Elder Sargent is our new district leader and our get to know you question was "why did you decide to serve and mission and how has that reason changed while being out here?" It just started the meeting so well. The Spirit was so strong and all the missionaries in my district are the bomb! There Elder Klinglesmith gave an awesome spiritual thought using scriptures in Alma. He talked about the Plan of Salvation and I am so grateful that families can be together forever! I love my family! Then we talked about faith and it was so good! Such a great district meeting!

Such a great week! I love you all!

Love, Sister Grant
The Nichols Family. They are from Idaho!
Vivian. I love her. She's an investigator and we do service for her a lot. She is so sweet!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever