Temple Day



Hey fam! 

I have like no time at all because it's already after 6:00 and we aren't technically suppose to be emailing right now.. sowwy..

But we just got back into our area from Columbus and it was so great!! So much peace is in the temple. It's straight-up goodness :) I'll add a few pictures to the drive so go ahead a take a look at those! We rode down to Columbus with Brother Dew and Sister Johnson (no picture of them), but Brother Dew works so we would have ended up getting home way later than we already have if we would have rode back with the two of them. They're older and wonderful and in the elder's area and I love Sister Johnson so much I can't handle it. I'll have to get a picture with her before I leave this area! 

We rode home with Brother Thibideau, Elder Beavers, and Elder Klinglesmith- technically we needed another woman but.. sowwy.. because of the circumstances that's just how it happened! Mom and Dad! I tried White Castle.. you're both right it's good but it's gross haha! 

Well I'll hopefully be able to explain more of my week next week! LOVE YOU ALL!

ps. Sister Parker, I drove through Tallmage on the way and thought of you! 
pss. Also I met Ellie Lucille Ferguson! (From Adri's mom: When Adri received the paperwork from the Ohio Cleveland mission, prior to leaving, her name wasn't on it. Instead it was for Sister Ellie Lucille Ferguson who would enter the mission field a few weeks prior to Adri.)

Love,
Sister Grant


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever