Hump Day!


What up fam?


Saturday marked a momentous occasion! I REACHED MY 9 MONTH MARK! It's nuttso.. and it kinda makes me sad because time is going by so quickly! These past 9 months have been wonderful and I'm so grateful I have 9 more! 

It's been a good week! We had some good times! We tracted Grant street! No one was interested yet but it was fun! We also had interviews yesterday! YAY! It is always so fun to see President and Sister Brown. They're the best!

It's been so nice here it's weird to think that it hasn't been nice at home too. I wanna go snow shoeing with Collin next winter! And mountain biking with you all that next summer!  I'm great! Akron is good. The work is slow. We thought it picked up but then our new investigator dropped us. We do have a potential investigator that we will be seeing in a few weeks! That will be good! He took lessons in Ashtabula (by Youngstown) and moved out here but has been gone but when he gets back we're gonna meet with him! YAY!

Also this week we were watching a movie we found in our apartment and we were like "what is the noise?" So we looked out the window and there were like 5 police cars and an ambulance outside our neighbor's house! It was insane! We still don't know why though but we did watch like four people come out of the house with the cops.. it's fishy.. but cool!

I just love Ohio.. so much! That is all..Sorry I can't remember the week.. but here are so me pictures!

Love you all!
Love, Sister Grant





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever