It's All Downhill from Here



What up fam?

This week was so great! 

On Saturday we had a great opportunity to go to Cleveland for a mission conferece where we were all able to hear from Elder Christofferson from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and Elder Neilson from the Seventy and it was so great! We talked about missionary work and hope and faith. Elder Christofferson talked a little and then he opened up time for us to ask him questions and I loved it! I didn't ask any but those who did asked great questions that I was really glad they asked. It was so wonderful and the Spirit was so strong! We also were able to take a picture with them and shake their hands. In case you wanted to know Elder Christofferson has the softest hands ever. Literally his hands were so soft. I wish I had some quotes or something that I liked from it but I do not.. I forgot my notes.. Sorry! But know that it was really good and the Spirit was so strong! 

Also we were in Richfield this week and were able to go to the highest point (hence the title of the email). It is Summit county (and also the highest point in the Ohio Cleveland Mission). That was a fun little excursion. :)
We also went on exchanges this week and I LOVE EXCHANGES! I set a goal for myself to put faith in front of fear and Sister Archibald was so able to help me do that! I love Sister Archibald. I didn't take any pictures but we're seeing them today so maybe I'll take pictures then! 

I love being a missionary. There is no job I would rather have! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Sharing the love of God and the best message ever (aka the message of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ) is the most happy thing. I'm so grateful! 

Love you all have a great week!
Love, Sister Grant






pic 1. My familia sent me the coolest sweatshirt in the whole world #idahome
pic 2. On top of the world
pic 3. On top of the world #2 with Sister Grimness
pic 4. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
pic 5. Got our lucky socks on! (they say lucky on them with shamrocks you just can't see too well)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever