Smiles



What up fam?

This week has been a good one! Here are some highlights!

We were visiting some former investigators and we were able to start teaching a family! They have a little boy named Caleb. He's 11 and he's pretty solid. It's so great! He and his dad came to church this week and it was ward conference! It was such a blessing. 

We've been working a lot on talking to people about family history and it's been great! We've been able to have some real success with some less active members we work with through doing family history with them. #SpiritofElijah
 
We stopped by Connie's this week with Sister Haslam (aka the bombest ward member ever). We hadn't been able to get in contact with her so we just stopped by and it turns out she has a cracked rib! Poor Connie! We love her so much! We were able to read some of the Book of Mormon with her and it was so great. We also went over another time this week and read with her. 

Last preparation day we went to a member's house in Wadsworth for a zone activity because they have this huge court/sport/shed/barn/exercise place and we played basketball and volleyball and soccer and it was a blast! Also the best thing probably ever happened there. Sister Winsor climbed a rope and I laughed so hard I cried but also it was so impressive. I wish I would have videoed it! It's one of my favorite moments so far. It was so great!

It's been a good week! And each one gets better. I love you all! ps. Yes I have Facebook and yes my profile picture was actually my twin for a while but oh well. We're basically one anyway! (I needed a picture with a mission tag in it and I couldn't find one that showed my tag.)

Love!

Pictures are from a dinner appointment while we were on exchanges. 



LOVE YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever