:)

Hello!
This week has gone by fast! I know I say that every single week but it's because it's just getting faster. I wish it would slow down a little bit.. being a missionary is just so good!

Good week! I don't have a ton of updates. We met with Dan with a member and taught the Word of Wisdom. That went well! He wants to give a talk in church and so we're trying to see if we can do that because he's not a member. He should just get baptized and then he can give however many talks he wants to! Dan is real cool though!

I LOVE BEING A SISTER TRAINING LEADER!  It's just so much fun! We went to stake coordination on Sunday and were able to talk with the zone leaders and President and Sister Brown and President Hamilton afterward! It was so good! We talked about talking to everyone and Sister Bullock and I have really been implementing that. It has been so great! We've been able to talk to like 60 people already this week outside of tracting! What a blessing!


I also had a great exchange this week with wonderful Sister Quinlan! The Toledo Sisters came up yesterday and Monday and we were able to spend the day with them. WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They're so much fun. Sister Quinlan is such a great missionary and I was so blessed to spend the day with her! I love her so much! 
It's been a great week! I'm super excited for tomorrow because we have interviews and district meeting and President and Sister Brown's house. It's my final interview with President Brown, and it's my final interview in the Ohio Cleveland Mission. Pray that I won't cry too hard. lol. I'm so bad at goodbyes! I am just so grateful for President and Sister Brown. They have taught me so much! I love them!

Here is my favorite scripture I read this week!
15 And thus he shall bring salvation to all those who shall believe on his name; this beinthe intent of this last sacrifice, to bring about the bowels of mercy, which overpoweretjustice, and bringeth about means unto men that they may have faith unto repentance. 
16 And thus mercy can satisfy the demands of justiceand encircles them in the arms of safety, while he that exercises no faith unto repentance is exposed to the whole law of the demands of justicetherefore only unto him that has faith unto repentance is brought abouthe great and eternal plan oredemption.
17 Therefore may God grant untyou, my brethren, that ye mabegin to exercise your faith unto repentance, that ye begito call upon his holy name, that he would have mercy upon you;
I am so just so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm grateful that because of Him we have continuous chances to change. He loves us and wants us to feel of His love. We can feel it most fully through repentant and having faith unto repentance. President Brown said this week that Heavenly Father is always glad, happy, and pleased when His children are repenting. Repentance is a good thing! He really does love us and I know that! 
I love you all! Hope yins have a great week!
Love, Sister Grant
Pic 1. The Toledo and Bowling Green sisters  
Pic 2. Sister Quinlan and me

Pic 3. Sister Bullock and I with Angelina. She's a member of the ysa. She came tracting with us and it dumped rain and I gave my umbrella to her so I was absolutely drenched! Good times!   
Pic 4. ..when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.
Pic 5. We went on a walk to a little nature trail last week. It was fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever