Unexpected Changes

Hey hey everyone!

Last night we got calls for transfers and unfortunately I'm leaving Bowling Green. Two and a half transfers is way too short of time to spend here. I'm super sad because basically my family is here. It will be good though! I don't know where I'm going or who I'll be with but I'm super sad to go. You may here from me next Monday or Wednesday! Love you all! Here are some pics of the week.

Our lessons are going so good. We have a great teaching pool here and I'm not ready to leave any of them. I love every person in Bowling Green. Every single one. We have some great progressing investigators right now and I"m really not ready to leave them at all. Tyler, Dan, Brandon, Joan, Janice and Kristin, and all of them! I'm having a hard time accepting that I leave tomorrow, but it's okay because I know it will be great! 
It's been hot but not too humid! There was only one humid day this week! 

Watch this video! Sister Chance got into a giant stuffed bear we were given! Lol. We scared the sisters. 

 https://drive.google.com/a/myldsmail.net/file/d/1HTRSzXehGB6upEyQ-X_-JdkZ4kkY4GIy/view?usp=drivesdk








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever