Happy 4th of July

Dear Family,

HAPPY LATE 4TH OF JULY! To answer some questions, we email from the local library in Sharon :) We also do a lot of lessons here because peoples' houses are disgusting.. yuck. I think I'm eating enough! Yeah! I eat a lot of fruit and stuff! One time this lady made eggplant parmesan. It was yucky but i sucked it down. FIREFLIES ARE AWESOME! They weren't how I expected them to be.. They don't stay lit as long as I thought. Everyone and their dog has a dog.. And they're all really gross. Like people just don't take care of them. It's kind of ruining dogs for me :( but I still love Buddy! 

I'm glad Katy did okay! i'M SO PROUD OF HER! 

So this week started out pretty lame, but all in all it was a good week! Our investigator who was about to be baptized dropped us :( but it's all okay! We're mostly just searching for new investigators.
 It was a rough day but we're doing well now! Joshua didn't show up to his interview and wouldn't answer our calls or texts so we went to his work and dropped a note off for him and he sent mean texts that explained that he was taking the lessons and was gonna be baptized just so he could get married (like what!? so dumb) and then never go to church again. He must be really lonely but I'm glad that we never have to see him again. I'm mad at him. He lied the whole time we talked to him and it just makes me so mad! But oh well! I'm over it now. But Friday was a hard day.. real rough.. But the members seemed to take pity on us and they were all really nice on Sunday and I really appreciated it hah! 

We don't really have anyone to teach right now who is accountable so we're looking for investigators.. which is unfortunately contacting and tracting.I don't love doing those things but if we didn't do those we wouldn't find anyone. We're having a tough time finding people to teach but we're not losing hope! We'll find someone!  It's been tough, but we have faith we'll find some :) So this week has pretty much just been finding. Nothing too exciting, but that's okay :) 


We had lunch at the Betts yesterday and it was delicious also I love being around the Betts! We picked some of there raspberries which made me happy! I thought I wasn't gonna pick any this year because I wasn't home but I got to! 

We didn't do anything fun for the 4th and no one really wanted to talk but that didn't stop us from having a good day! 

Also Sister Reddish and I made pictures for our Zone Leaders because we want to be friends with them so we made pictures and I have a pictures of them because they are the best pieces of art I've ever created with my own hands. They're beautiful! 


This week will be really good! PRESIDENT UCHTDORF IS COMING TOMORROW!! We have a surprise mission conference tomorrow and he will talk to us! He is coming to Kirtland with his fam and so we get to talk to him and that will be so cool! Also on Saturday we get to go with a RC to the temple!! She and her husband are driving us and they're awesome! I'm excited for that too! 

I've found that everyday is a good day and that every week is a good week even though there is some crap thrown into them. It's all about the attitude! Yay for positive attitudes. So this week was lame but hopefully I'll have more to talk about next week!

LOVE YOU ALL!
Love, Sister Grant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever