All the Awkwardness

Ohio Cleveland Mission visit with Elder Uchtdorf 

Hello Everyone!

This week was super good! We found three new investigators! We found Cameron (a guy in his twenty's prob) because Sister Reddish is so inspired! We had been tracting on a street and everyone was mean and it was the worst street ever but before we went back to our apartment to change (we were gonna do service for David R.) we wanted to do one more house so we drove and saw a house that was kinda far away from all the others and went and knocked and Cameron answered. We taught him the Restoration, then, because that is what PMG says to do and that's what we've been trying to do, he invited us back! It was really awesome! I think he has ADD though, He has a hard time staying focused, but he is a good person! 

Also we taught Fishing David again this week. HE IS SO SO SO SO PREPARED!! But we found out he is on parole until 2023 (bwa bwa bwaaa). He robbed a bank in 2009, but he knows it was wrong! Fishing David is so cool! His birthday is today and we're gonna go meet with him.

I found out that Sister Parker is in Tallmage in the Akron Stake, so we're not in the same zone :( I told President Brown on Thursday that I was so excited to see her even though it might be a while and he said, "Sister, it might not be as long as you think." So.. I guess ya never know! I need to figure out her address so I can write her. It makes me so happy that we're in the same mission!!

Yesterday Sister Reddish and I were walking to the library to go to an appointment with Carl (a recent convert who is so funny and weird I love him) and we saw a car run into a pole and then slip along the curb and just flattened there. There was a cop right behind him and so that was good and there were other people around. But the guy got out of the car and it was a member of our ward! He was totally fine he just said he looked away from the road for a second. Sister Reddish and I were walking by him and it was awkward so I just said, "Are you okay Brother Abinosa?" He said he was fine but then Sister Reddish and I just kept walking down the sidewalk and I just feel really awkward about it.. should we have stayed?? I know the moment is over but I just feel really awkward about it haha! It's gonna be so awkward when we seen him on Sunday! Oh well.. live and learn.. I guess?

This week we got out of the car to get an address of this house so we could put it in the area book and I felt something land on my face so naturally I thought it was a rain drop. I said, "I think it's raining." Then Sister Reddish came up to me and said, "I think you have a bug on your face." So I wiped the raindrop/bug off and it smeared! It wasn't either a raindrop or a bug! It was poop! haha! We were crying we were laughing so hard! Sister Reddish peed! Something pooped on my face! it was hilarious! 

This week has been great and awkward, but that's how everything goes with Sister Reddish. The first day we met she said, "I make everything awkward." She has held true to that statement! I love being her companion! It's so great! Always an awkward adventure.

Sorry no pictures this week! I still haven't bought a cord. Whoops.

The Book of Mormon is true! I love it and I know that when we study it we receive blessing! Love you all!

Love, Sister Grant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever