It's Short

Hello everyone! 

I don't have a ton of time this week, but I'll write a short little email :)

We've been tracting and tracting and most of the people have been nice to us! In one neighborhood we came across Alma Ave. We thought it was destiny! We know a prophet named Alma!! But we tracted every house and no one was interested, but they were nice so that was a blessing hah! We took a picture by it but I lost the cord to my camera so.. I can't send them this week! 

Sister Sw..'s birthday was this week so we went and visited her. It was fun! She bought a cake for us to eat with her and then she gave us her food that she wasn't eating which included canned meat.. we threw it all away :) She is a less active and is pretty cray. She has eyes that look in two different directions and Sister Reddish and I can't tell who she is looking at. She was telling us about how her sister called her the morning of her birthday and this is what she said, "She called me and said, 'Happy Birthday.' and I went, 'Good'" hahah! She didn't mean to say that but I have been laughing all week!

Nothing super exciting happened this week! I'll say more next week! Love you all! Thanks for everything!

Love, Sister Grant

ps. Here is my address if you wanna write me a letter :)
Sister Adrienne Grant
400 Rexford Dr Apt #84
Hermitage, PA 16148
Also shout out to Grandma Erikson and Taylor Harris because their birthdays are super soon! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever