A Few Things Have Happened

Hello mi familia! 
This week was so fast I really can only remember a few things that happened.

First off, TRANSFERS! No, I am not getting transferred and neither is Sister Bullock we're together for another 5 weeks! There are changes for the sisters I serve with here. The sister's area in Perrysburg is closing which means that we have to say goodbye to two of the best sisters ever! Sister Davis goes home on Thursday and Sister Hathaway is going to the Youngstown stake (I love that stake)! They're wonderful! We are sad to see them go! The St. Mary's sisters are staying the same. Yay for exchanges with Sister Pixton and Sister Gutierrez again.  We love them too! And the most bittersweet news of all is that Sister Warren is leaving to go to Akron. She will love it there. It's the best ward! But it's okay that she's leaving even though I will miss her SO much because SISTER GRIMNES IS COMING TO FREMONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to serve with my baby again! I love Baby Girmnes and I cannot wait to see her again! And Elder Haderlie is coming here too! We'll be in the same district and this will be the third district that we're in together. I can't wait to see both of them again. Especially Sister Grimnes! yay!! Good things are happening! 

We got in contact with a super solid former investigator. Sister Bullock has talked about her so much and we were able to see her thanks to some great members who tracked her down (in a good way that isn't as creepy as it sounds 😊)! We're meeting with her on Thursday! Yay!

We had a great lesson with Dan on Saturday. We took Bishop Mullins with us and he is so cool. We were all so on the same page and he taught Dan about recognizing answers to prayers. It was really great! Dan wants to be more involved in the church. We know he will recognize an answer! He isn't sure about being baptized. He's never been baptized but he wants to because he knows that it what Christ says in the Bible, but his family is a major factor.. We hope for good things! Pray for Dan and his family please! Thank you!

We went on exchanges with St. Mary's again last week. I had the privilege of going with Sister Pixton and I love her so much. She is an incredible missionary. Her words always sound good. It's so cool! We met a Chaplin at the post office when we were sending letters home. Not only was he a Chaplin but he was a biker Chaplin and he was very excited to see us. What a kind man! He gave hugs :/ BUT he also gave us a copy of a biker prayer! So great! I love Ohio!

We also moved a new family into the ward this week. They're a young couple from Arizona and Brother Motes is playing football for BG in the fall. So that's cool! Sister Motes played volleyball at Arizona state. I hope I can play with her sometime. They're so cute! 

Still helping Sister Noffsinger settle into her new apartment.. lol. The Elders and we read the Book of Mormon with her this week. I love reading the Book of Mormon! ❤

The best thing ever this week! I got to Skype the family (including Kennedi!)! That was so great! I love them more than anything! BEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD! 
I love you all! 
Hope yins have a great, great week! 

Love, Sister Grant

Pic 1. St. Mary's sisters and us! 
Pic 2. Me and Sister Pixton
Pic 3. My cute family minus Collin because he left the screen when I took this picture ❤
Pic 4. An old picture of me and my baby, Sister Grimnes. I am just so excited to see her again!



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever