Fun Week!


What up fam!?

This week went really well. 

My desire to do the Lord's word has just grown these past few weeks! It's been so great! I love missionary work! 
I went on the best exchange ever. I WAS ABLE TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY BEING SISTER WARREN'S COMPANION!! We were companions in the MTC and it was so fun to be with her again! We were able to teach a lot of Restorations when we were tracting and it was so fun to talk back to the first time we taught the Restoration to our teacher Brother Britt and we had no idea what we were doing. lol. But we had so much fun! She's a great missionary and she makes things fun! 

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I had a great one! I gave a talk on loving God and others and that was good. It was warm and wonderful! I even got sung to! 

Love yins! Hope you have a great week!

Love, Sister Grant









1. Bowling Green has the cutest streets. The tress are really pretty bit they stink so so so bad!
2. Sister Warren!!
3. Me and Sister Warren 
4. There is this lady whose same is Karen. We go do service for her and she has like 1,000,000 beanie babies and she said I could pick one out so I chose this thing with a hat! He's named Siesta!
5. Sister Warren, Callister, Bullock and me!
6. This is Brother Villas daughter and her boyfriend! They attend the YSA! They're so great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever