Week One, Y'all

District 41C

I cannot believe I'm already a week down! What a roller coaster it has been! I've had sadness but so much happiness! My testimony has grown so much! More than I could even imagine! I miss home but I'm loving it here! Let me tell you about my awesome district! They're the best people and I know I was meant to be in a district with them! GO DISTRICT 41C! Anyway, I'm in it and my awesome companion's name is Sister Warren. She is from Saratoga Springs, Utah. She loooves Harry Styles. She is so patient and just the best around. We were meant to be companions! We're both called to serve in the Ohio Cleveland Mission. Go Cavs (how're they doing btw?)! Also called to the Ohio Cleveland Mission is Elder Skinner and Elder Hawkins. They're quiet but funny! Elder Skinner is from Mesa AZ I think and Elder Hawkins is from Lehi. Elder Skinner reminds me so much of Ryker Swensen (SHOUT OUT TO RYKER AKA LAVENDER). Then there is Sister Ellis (our STL) and Sister Peterson. They're great. Sister Ellis is from Salt Lake and Sister Peterson is from Lehi. They're both going to serve in Tacoma Washington along with Sister Massaglia (the G is silent). Sister Massaglia is from really close to Provo. Orem? IDK.. Her companion is Sister Beniot (Ben-WAA) She is the most hilarious person in the entire universe (besides the fam and Tyrza). She has us crying from laughter just about every hour of the day. She is from Florida and is 21 years old. She's a convert from 3 years ago and is so great! She's like the mom. She is called to serve in the Jamaica Kingston Mission (SHOUT OUT TO SISTER CODLING LOVE YOU!) along with two of our elders. Elder Willard (our DL who gave me a blessing and he's got the best way with words he is strong) and Elder Cluff (our ZL he gave me a blessing last night he's great!). Elder Willard is from American Fork UT and Elder Cluff is from Idaho Falls (yeah idaho!). Elder Cluff is the baby of the group because he's only 18 and everyone else is 19 plus. Elder Willard is almost 20 he turns 20 next month! He was in the Army for two years and then he knew he was suppose to go on a mission so he did! He is a huge example to me. My teachers are Brother Britt and Sister Stewart. They. are. the. best! We're Brother Britt's first district so he's kinda still getting the hang of things but we love him! Sister Stewart is so great! They're both so kind and patient and they teach us what we need to know. I love them! My Zone is the coolest! We just go something like 20 new missionaries yesterday and I'm excited to get to know them! I think 12 sisters and 6 elders. So two new districts have been added! They more than doubled our branch. Which is good! One of Collin's friends is in my zone so we took a picture together! He's great! Also I know a girl in my zone like a transfer ahead of me because she worked in West! I'm excited to be here! I really am! I love each and every one of you. Thank you for your prayers, love, and support. It means more than you could possibly know. I feel it all. Thank you! 

Also I have never washed my hand more than I have here in the MTC. They really want you to wash your hand and use hand sanitizer. So I guess I'm staying healthy! I want a Lebron shirt! Also can you guys send my pictures? like printed one? of pals and fam and West and stuff I like -  like Buddy and stuff?  I want to show all of my Sisters here in the MTC about them! Thank you so much for the adice and the Dear Elders they make me so happy! I'm so grateful for the most wonderful family! I love you! I told Dad all about the blessings I've got and stuff. Also I sent a letter so hopefully that works and also my box # is 89 :) and I leave here June 13:) There just isn't a ton of time for anything! They got your schedule pretty crammed! My branch presidency first counselor Brother Taylor, he's who I talked to on the phone,he and his wife served in Hamilton New Zealand! How great is that! I told them about Katy and they said she is gonna love it! He served there when he was young and then he and his wife went back! They're so great! You can feel the love from everyone. Also I'm probably gonna take a better picture in front of grandma and grandpa! Tell everyone I love them and that I miss you all and give Buddy a "hello" from me and hug him! Also it is hot down here. It's fine though! Better than Cleveland I'm sure! It'll be great though!

Love you, Sister Grant

Just hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Grant. Not everyone gets to visit their grandparents while at the MTC.

The Zone! She loves them.

Also, it is so awesome when your brother's friend is in your zone. Adri with Elder Burgeous.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's An Email

Loving the MTC and a Testimony

Best Exchange Ever